Friday, May 15, 2009

Famous Quotes

"Irrespective of what others said, it looks like me and sounds like me"
lawyer Datuk V.K. Lingam, 20Jan2008
before the Royal Commission of Inquiry probing a controversial video-clip which allegedly showed a lawyer brokering the appointment of judges


"I have learnt a lesson that honesty doesn't always pay"
"My biggest mistake was that I stayed in the hotel and in the same room for convenience"
"After I confessed my mistake, I had hoped Malaysians would accept my apology..."
Chua Soi Lek, the then Labis MP, Health Minister & MCA Vice-President, 1Jan2008
after he bravely confessed to being the man in a secretly-filmed sex video



“No, I hope people have short memories.”
Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad, 14May2009
when asked whether he thought the Perak political situation would have an effect on the next general election




The words of his mouth are wicked and deceitful; he has ceased to be wise and to do good. Psalm 36:3


No comments:

Post a Comment