Friday, December 30, 2011

Saman


View Larger Map

It was 23rd December, 2012 ( Chinese Winter Solstice 冬至 ) ,   about 12midnight, when I was driving at 90km/hr at Jalan Kinabalu, near Wisma Tun Sambathan, approaching the traffic light at Bulatan Merdeka junction.   The green light is blinking, so I decided to go ahead.  As soon as I drove pass the traffic light, it turned orange.  It was then, I spotted trough my back mirror a bright flash behind me.  I thought someone highlighted me, but the flash was quite different.  It was more like a high-powered-camera-flash.

Less than 24 hour after that, on 24th December, 2012, at 5.03pm, as I was driving out of Bandar Puteri Klang into KESAS highway toward KL, I saw a Erythrina glauca tree fell at Ramp B of Puteri Interchange.  So I called Sathya to ask him to bring some worker to re-erect the tree.  Langkah kiri I guess.  A traffic police patrol car so happened trailed me from behind, and the police officers saw me dialing my hp.  I decided not to bribe, so they saman me lo !





So, I decided to check for traffic summons.   So I googled for
' semak saman '.

Several results are quite useful :

1. RILEK – Rangkaian Interaktif Laman Electronik Kerajaan
Not found.  The requested URL/pdrm/IPC/PDRM_SummonsInq.jsp was not found on this server.
huh !

Alternatively, can check with JPJ



For a small fee, check via sms :
3. Type POLIS SAMAN < space > [car registration number], send to 32728 ;
or
4. Type POLIS SAMAN < space > [car registration number], send to 15888 ;
or
5. Type jpj < space > [NRIC number], send to 37773.



Lesson I learned :
1. Don't run through a traffic light, even its in 'orange', especially the one with speed trap.
2. Don't use hp while driving.  Always use a handfree.
3. Don't give bribe.
4. Crime/Traffic offence pays !




No comments:

Post a Comment