Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Skywalker


A walk in the canopy of the rainforest is certainly an unforgettable experience !

a magical place hidden between Heaven and Earth, canopy of the rainforest is so near to the Heaven, that the Wonders of Heaven sprinkles in the air ; yet near to the Earth, that even mortals can once in a millionth, skywalk in it.

As I was 17 meter up in the air, trying to overcome the obstacles, constantly fearing for falling down, despite the carabineers were strongly clinked to the cable. I was so focused to the obstacles that I missed most of the wonderful sights.

“ did the Israelites missed the magnificent sight while crossing the Red Sea, as they were too afraid and so hurriedly fleeing from the Pharaoh’s wrath ? even with God’s pillar of fire and cloud protecting them from behind ? ” I wonder.

By the time I learned that I should let the cable carry my weight, instead of trying to depend on my own strength, I was already halfway through.

Let go ! Hold on too hard on the cable or carabineers and we might hurt ourselves instead.

“ Is it not only man free of worries, and filled with faith, only can he walks the sea?
Just as Peter did.”

“ Some miracles are not repeatable. The Israelites crossed the Red Sea only once.”
“ We only live life once. Don’t let all the worries blind us from the beautiful things around us.”









Ongzi
Skytrex Adventure, Tmn Pertanian, Bukit Cahaya, Shah Alam
11.12.2008
We live by faith, not by sight.
2 Corinthians 5:7

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Good writing, I like it, if can post some photo lagi best. I enjoy reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete