Tuesday, July 7, 2009

FB Games

Hooked to games on Facebook recently, especially the Farm Town and Restaurant City .

Someone told me to be more realistic, don’t get too fond with the virtual world .
Is it so ?.

Maybe he is right, maybe I am trying to run away from the reality .
It is not so a wonderful world out there
Life is harder in reality .
Mistakes were done, lives still need to goes on . . . can't stop, can't pause, can't undo
But whatever done is done, can’t be forever forget and definitely can’t be undone .

In Farm Town, I choose to have an integrated farm, with various crops, and animals .
Do away with the conventional plantation agriculture .
I will start my own farm, self-sustainable, environmental friendly, bio-diversify, for food security, not for capitalism .
a tool for teaching too, perhaps.

I will add in all the good stuff, make it a better place .
If I can't practice what I learned in the real world, at least I do it in the virtual world .

Won't buy a mansion, its expensive
Won't spend money on fancy accessories either
Won't repeat the mistakes I made in the real world

A new start

1 comment:

  1. contrary to my initial intention, i bought a small house in Farm Town....

    unlike in the real world, i bought it with cash. not loan from bank, no debt

    though, spent almost 90% of my savings

    ReplyDelete